Coronavirus is a new virus caused by COVID-19. With the spread of new coronavirus worldwide, the outbreak of new coronavirus (COVID-19) has left many families in the United States, including California, in panic. We need to learn a lot about the severity of the disease, transmissibility, and other features. We want to help the public prepare for this public health threat.
Plan: Before an outbreak (COVID-19) occurs in your community :
- A Covid-19 outbreak can last a long time in your community. Depending on the severity of the outbreak, local public health officials can advise various communities on COVID 19, to keep people healthy, reduce exposure to COVID-1, and reduce the spread of the disease. Creating a home plan can help protect your health and the health of your loved ones in the event of a Cavid-1 outbreak in your community.
- Create a beautiful home plan against COVID 19
- Talk to the people who should include the plan. If there is an outbreak of Cavid-1 infection in your community, isolate the identified person and inform a healthcare provider.
- Find ways to care for people at risk of serious complications from COVID – 19 Information about who may be at risk for serious complications from COVID-19 should be collected. Children and older persons with underlying chronic conditions, such as SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV, may be at risk based on COVID-19 patients and related coronavirus information. Preliminary data indicate that older people are more likely to be critically ill from COVID-19. If you or your family are at risk of complications from COVID-19, please consult your local healthcare provider for more information on how to monitor your health for symptoms of COVID-19. If a COVID-19 outbreak occurs in your community, the CDC will take steps to help keep people at risk of complications from staying healthy.
- Talk to your neighbors and get acquainted. Talk to your neighbors about how to plan for emergencies. If your neighbor or local company has a website or social media page, consider checking out the page to access your neighbors, information and resources.
- Make good habits for how to stay healthy at home and plan to take action at home
- From now on, practice body preventive measures every day. Remind everyone in your family the importance of practicing body preventive measures. And take steps to prevent the spread of respiratory illness.
- Avoid close contact with familiar and unfamiliar people.
- If you are sick stay home, do not go out without seeking medical attention.
- If you sneeze or cough, cover your nose and mouth with disposable tissue.
Symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19):
Different symptoms can be seen in people with COVID-19. Symptoms of Covid 19 are very common type. However, it can also cause serious illness and cause death. COVID-19 Common symptoms include:
It may take 2-14 days for a person to notice the symptoms after the coronary virus infection.
No vaccine has been discovered so far for COVID-19. National Institutes of Health (NIH) suggests that most groups have the highest risk of developing complications due to COVID-19. These gurus usually include:
In people 65 years of age or older
In the case of pregnant women
The CDC suggests that even though small children are reported to have coronary virus complications, these are rare. COVID-19 usually produces mild symptoms in children.
Symptoms of cold or fluquinza usually begin 2-24 days after coronavirus infection and are manifest slowly. The symptoms, however, vary widely between individuals, and the virus later becomes fatal.
Symptoms of the Corona virus include :
- Sore throat
There is no cure for corona viruses that may or may not be caused by common symptoms such as colds. Treatment includes self-care and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. There are several steps people can take to prevent the Corona virus:
- Get enough water
- Acetaminophen should be taken for pain and fever
- Smoking and smoking areas should be avoided
- Cool mist steam or clean humidifier should be used by the user
- A doctor should diagnose the virus by taking a patient’s respiratory fluid, such as mucus from the nose or blood sample.
Types of Corona Virus :
Generally, physicians currently recognize seven types of coronavirus that can infect humans with (COVID- 19).
OC43 (beta coronavirus)
229E (alpha coronavirus)
NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
HQ1 (beta coronavirus)
Rare strains of the corona virus that can cause even more serious complications, such as SARS-Covey and MERS-Covey, which cause the virus responsible for Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MRS), a severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
In 2019, a new strain called SAS-COV-2 started circulating, causing coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Coronaviruses can spread to our body as follows:
A person who has the Corona virus can spread it in the air with coughs and sneezing without covering their mouths.
The virus can be transmitted by touching or interacting with a person with the virus.
Touching any surface or object containing the virus and then touching the nose, eyes or mouth.
To prevent infection, Corona virus symptoms should remain in their home and at rest while active. They should always avoid close contact with other people.
Covering the nose and mouth with a tissue or handkerchief while coughing or coughing also helps prevent infection. It is important to keep the tissue in place where it is not used after use and maintain hygiene around the house.